Migrate products from eBay to PrestaShop
1. Log in with your Click2Sync account here
If you don't have a Click2Sync account create one here2. Connect your eBay account
Click on the "add storefront..." drop down and select de option marked as "Ebay"
Click2Sync will ask for authorization to view and extract your information from Ebay. Click on the "Authorize on Ebay" button
After authorizing you will be redirected to Ebay to authorize the Click2Sync integration, log in with your Ebay account.
Ebay will ask if you want to grant application access to Click2Sync, click on "Agree"
You will be redirected to Click2Sync. On the lower right corner you will see a notification indicating that the process is running, wait until you see the notification change to "first time load complete". After it finishes you can view your products on Click2Sync. (Note: The first time load can take a considerable amount of time)3. Connect your Prestashop instance
To start synchronizing your products, click on the button "add storefront"
Upon click you will see different options from where to retrieve your product information. Click on "Prestashop"
A pop-up will appear where you have to fill the information about your Prestashop instance.
- URL of your Prestashop
- Webservice Key (The next steps describe how to obtain it)
To obtain a Prestashop Webservice Key, first go to your Prestashops' Adminsitrator Panel and select "Advanced Parameters" and then "Webservice"
Click on "Add new WebService Key"
- Press the "Generate" button to create a new key
- Make sure to click the first checkbox on the columns View(GET), Modify(PUT), Add(POST), Delete(DELETE) and Fast view(HEAD). If this checkboxes are not selected Click2Sync will not function properly
Save the current changes
- Upon saving you will be redirected to the Webservice
- Your new key should appear, this will be used in Click2Sync. Copy this key
- You should have "Enable Prestashop's websevice" indicating "YES" if not please activate it and save
Save the current changes
After filling the two textboxes with the correct information click on "Scan Products", with this Click2Sync will start reading your products
- When Click2Sync starts reading your products a circle with 6 options will appear (Sync, Absorb updates made on your prestashop, Send pending updates to your prestashop, Analyze, Settings and Pause)
- On the inferior part of the page you can view the progress the product load(The first time load can take a considerable amount of time)
When the load process completes you will see the product information displayed on the middle.
4. Now to migrate the products from one connection to the other
5. Enter to any product detail page
6. Press the "Batch" button. A pop-up of Batch operations will appear. Click on the button marked as "add +" and a list will appear, select "Mirror products"
7. In the text box of "to" write the connection where you want to mirror your products, in this case select "PrestaShop"
8. Click on the "Batch" button to start the batch operation of importing your products
9. A notificacion will appear indicating the batch process is executing
10. When the process is done a notification saying "done, your batch update has been completed" will appear
11. Finally send the pending updates to your PrestaShop instance by pressing the "Sync" button